The HRIS/Onboarding Specialist helps create a customized onboarding experience for our clients by leveraging knowledge of HRIS solutions and HR processes/operations to configure HRIS platforms that meet client needs. Additional responsibilities include customizing client onboarding handbooks and other new hire onboarding documents, determining the best method to execute these documents with client employees, and supporting client through this process.
1. Engages directly with clients in the design and implementation of their HRIS platform, partnering with HR as needed to ensure compliance with federal, state and applicable laws.
2. Serves as the HRIS Subject Matter expert; stays current with all HRIS system releases and updates and shares knowledge with clients and Propel HR team.
3. Develops procedures, guidelines and documentation for HR technical processes; train client and HR teammembers on the best way to utilize all HR systems.
4. Audits and performs system tests to ensure functionality and accuracy in HRIS design.
5. Researches and resolves client/system problems, offering solutions with timely responses; document special requests in company database for tracking purposes.
6. Collaborates effectively with various stakeholders, including client team, Implementation, Payroll, Finance and Tax teams, providing the information and tools needed for building a successful HRIS system.
7. Customizes client onboarding handbook, new hire onboarding documents to meet client needs.
8. Provides exceptional customer service while interacting with clients throughout the implementation process to assure an excellent client experience.
9. Establishes and maintains a positive working relationship with clients, and internal team members to promote a quality service reputation.
10. Provides back-up support to other team members as needed.
11. Performs other work-related duties as assigned.
• Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, Human Resources or other related field
• Two years of HRIS systems experience
• Understanding of HR processes such as Hiring, E-Verify, and HR Onboarding Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications, especially Excel
• Excellent written, oral, and presentation communication skills
• Excellent organizational, planning and prioritization skills
• Ability to learn new software quickly
• Ability to collaborate and work in a team environment as well as work independently and make sound decisions
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the functions.
While performing the duties of this position, the employee is regularly required to talk and/or hear. The employee frequently is required to use hands or fingers, handle or feel objects, tools or controls. Extensive periods of sitting are required as well as reaching with hands and arms. Ability to climb, stoop, kneel are needed at times.
The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this position include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, and the ability to adjust focus.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter using the form on this page. If you have any questions, please reach out to us at email@example.com and we'll reply to you shortly thereafter.